Axerrio is een totaalaanbieder van software en ICT diensten in de sierteelt sector. We zijn een internationaal opererende organisatie met ons kantoor in Bergen op Zoom. Axerrio is een relatief kleine organisatie waardoor iedereen elkaar goed kent en we snel en met dynamiek kunnen inspringen op de toenemende ontwikkelingen in de markt en technologie. Onze organisatie is volop in groei en daarom zijn wij per direct op zoek naar een Project Manager voor 36 tot 40 uur per week om ons team te versterken.
As Project Manager you are responsible for the project portfolio of Axerrio. The project portfolio consists both external, for customers and partners, as internal projects. You work on IT and business projects together with colleagues and external contacts. We're looking for a Project Manager with a hands-on mentality that is willing to do project support activities. You work in a close nit team of specialists from our office in Bergen op Zoom. You are a high value interlocutor for customers and you help expand the expertise of our team. During your career at Axerrio your ambitions are taken into account for determining the activities within your function.
Our ideal candidate has the following traits:
- HBO work and thinking level, affinity with IT in general and especially in automating business processes, Preferably a finished bachelor in Business IT & Management;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience with a proven track record;
- Knowledge of known project management methods, such as PRINCE2, ITSM or Scrum;
- You can work independently within a team of specialists;
- You have good communication and writing skills in Dutch, English and by preference German;
- You are analytical, results-, customer- and service-oriented;
- You are interested in learning: having the will and motivation to understand both the processes of the customers and the current Axerrio Business Software products in order to offer the best possible solutions.
We offer you:
- Independent, flexible and diverse function within a flat organisation;
- A modern office with good facilities;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Compentitive salary and secundary working conditions;
- Pleasant working environment within a motivated team of enthusiastic colleagues.